mdecheser on 6 Feb 2013 12:57:23 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Solaris backup/restore

If you had a 2nd Sun system, you could leverage flash archives (flars).  Flars, in combination with any supported incremental backup solution of your choice, are a very good solution to quickly restoring your OS partitons on a system.  It does require a 2nd Sun system on the same subnet to manage the flars and restores.

MD