Aubrey Jones on 13 Feb 2013 07:07:23 -0800

Re: [PLUG] So... Gaming.

a) there's Valve Steam for linux. There are already more games
available on Steam linux, prelaunch, than there were on Steam Mac at
launch.

b) Do you like turn-based strategy games? If so, maybe you'd like our
game: Just Tactics. <http://www.justtactics.com>. Not only does it run
on linux, it was developed on linux. In Devon. You don't hear that
every day.

--

---ARJ
Chief Engineer, Hit the Sticks, LLC