Michael Lazin on 13 Feb 2013 07:13:41 -0800

Re: [PLUG] So... Gaming.

I installed steam for linux and am quite happy with it, I can play team fortress two for free, and I bought half life and counterstrike for reasonable prices, and I am supporting linux gaming by doing so.  Steam will be porting more games to linux.  Their plan for the future is a linux driven steam box.  I am quite happy with where they are going with linux support, and these games run reasonably well on my dual core 3ghz with an nvidia 400 series card.