Casey Bralla on 4 Mar 2013 17:18:04 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Survey: Linux RAID mirror sync time

Related question:  Can you simply add a second drive to a system to create a
RAID mirror system?

I've got a server that crashed last year and then I f'ed up the restore.  I'd
like to add a RAID mirror, but thought I had to start off that way from a clean
install.  is there an easy way to setup RAID on a running system?

--

Casey Bralla

Chief Nerd in Residence
The NerdWorld Organisation