Rich Freeman on 11 Aug 2013 04:29:31 -0700

Re: [PLUG] gpg-agent & thunderbird

On Sun, Aug 11, 2013 at 2:35 AM, PaulNM <plug@paulscrap.com> wrote:

> An aside:  I was just messing around with this last night, and noticed
> that PGP/GPG doesn't seem as popular as it used to be on the list.  Only
> a couple of people seem to be signing list mail these days.  I'm just
> starting to seriously use them myself.

I used to sign everything, and I still do when I use an MUA that
supports it, but 99% of the time I'm using GMail as my MUA and it does
not (it also has a few other really annoying behaviors) - not sure how
you'd even implement such a thing securely in the first place with a
cloud-based service.  Unfortunately I haven't found any FOSS MUAs that
have a really strong web interface.

Rich