john boris on 4 Jan 2014 19:15:20 -0800

Re: [PLUG] OT: need SPST-NC lever switch

JP
Try Staley Electric in Conshohocken if this is an electrical part you need. He is my cousin. That won't cut you any price break but he has helped me out on the network end. They are on Fayette street. He used to have a web site but I am coming up with a company based in Arkansas and that isn't him. He has been in Conshy for over 50 years