Darren Nickerson on 28 Jan 2014 08:57:05 -0800

Re: [PLUG] VoIP stuff...

That would be our company - Telephony Depot (www.telephonydepot.com). We moved from Manayunk to Norristown about a year ago.

> 3. Other than (2), can anyone recommend a place where I could buy/try/touch/see different IP phone's for this project? If possible, I'd prefer it to be local to the philly area since we may need to try out several phones before I find one everyone in the place can agree on. I'm trying to avoid unnecessary shipping/handling/re-stocking headaches by going this route.

No showroom I'm afraid, just a warehouse and an administrative/technical front office. We do offer in-store pickup so you can avoid the shipping & handling, and restocking can be waived if equipment is in original, factory fresh condition.

PIAF/Trixbox should work fine ... you may also consider elastix. We use switchvox with Digium phones for our own operations, but realize that's going to the dark side a bit ... Polycom/Yealink/Grandstream phones are known to interoperate well with most open telephony platforms.

Good luck!

-Darren