JP Vossen on 27 Feb 2014 13:44:25 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Comcast encrypted Collegeville PA 2014-02-26 or so?

On 02/27/2014 12:03 AM, JP Vossen wrote:
A few weeks ago on 2014-02-05 I noticed [1] that my HDHomeRun Config GUI
says, for example: us-cable : 12 : 1001 0 (encrypted)
*But*, live TV on the actual TV *did* still work without any kind of
converter box or cable-card.  And Myth started working again after a
backend restart, but the "HDHomeRun Config GUI" did not.

Then on 2014-02-26 MythTV failed to record something on Comcast, and now
TVs do not work either!  All they say is "scrambled," even on broadcast
and PBS.
[...]