gary on 28 Feb 2014 17:52:23 -0800

Re: [PLUG] no frills computer advise

=> hmm, i am thinking of building a PC now :p
=>
=> I am worried about applying thermal paste and such therefore are there
=> kits
=> with CPU/Motherboard already in tact?

   The AMD systems I have built in the last couple of years have all had
stock fans which have a thermal square pad thing that is a no brainer
to install. Of course, now I'm upgrading to a Prolimatech Megahalems
and Ultra Sleek Vortex 12 fan, so I'll be playing with thermal paste
soon.

                                 Gary Duzan