Maguires on 28 Feb 2014 19:37:13 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Cord Cutting Options & Meeting topics?

Thanks Casey,
The picture quality with with the Clear internet is crystal we have a cell tower 4 blocks away line of site.
we  use Google Voice and Skype  regularly for  communications no land line and our cell phones are on PagePlus wireless a reseller of Verizon service at less than a 10th of the cost.~30/mo
T super Bowl and the Gold cup of Soccer and others are always available free on the web, from one country or another. the Hulu/ Netflix experience is about the same as a standard TV experience.    The interface within Hulu and Netflis is relatively simple and you can sign in and create a favorites set of shows that you normally watch that will come up first but, its not DVR like Comcast.

Lee Maguire