Lee H. Marzke on 4 Mar 2014 09:15:34 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Using IPv6

I'm using Verizon FIOS currently running a VM of pFSense 2.1 beta that supports IP6 tunnels to sixxs and has dhcp6 running.

I have static IP4 but I believe tunnels also work with dynamic IPs.

Why do you need DHCP seperate frim GW

Even without DHCP6 IP6 works using local link adresses.

See 4aero.com that is hosted IP 4+6 by my VMware cluster.

Sixxs has on site training and badges for prooving your IP6 knowledge.  It was pretty easy to setup on FIOS.

Lee

Lee Marzke 《lee@marzke.net》
Sent from my Galaxy S III