Chris Ochsenreither on 8 Mar 2014 14:35:52 -0800

[PLUG] free linux listserv hosts?

Hi all,

I am going to attempt to set up a listserv on Linux for the first time
using this guide:
http://linuxgazette.net/issue72/teo.html

I was wondering if there are any cloud hosts that will allow one to run
a small listserv for free (<100 users / <100 messages per day). I have a
few AWS accounts but I'm already running a microtier on each of them. I
suppose one option would be to open another AWS account but I was
wondering if there are any other options.

Thanks,
--
  Chris Ochsenreither
  c.g.ochsenreither@gmail.com