Paul L. Snyder on 7 Mar 2014 14:44:30 -0800

Re: [PLUG] How about a talk? (was Re: Using IPv6)

On Fri, 07 Mar 2014, gary@duzan.org wrote:

> => On Thu, 06 Mar 2014, Gary Duzan wrote:
> =>>    I might be able to cobble something together eventually, like
> =>> a basics+experiences talk. I would do West, and may be talked into
> =>> doing Central or North. April or May, maybe.
> =>
> => Great!
> =>
> => Shall I put you down for April 21 at West? That's 1.5 months out.
> =>
> => Paul
>
>    Sure, I should be able to do that.

Excellent, thanks, Gary. You're on the schedule.

Let me know if you'd like your name linked to an email or webpage on the
meetings list.

Also, if you could sent me a quick abstract of what you'll be covering,
that would be great.

Thanks!
Paul