Rich Freeman on 9 Mar 2014 13:04:15 -0700

Re: [PLUG] [plug-announce] PLUG North, Tue, Mar 11, 2014 - "btrfs" by Rich Freeman (at CoreDial in Blue Bell, 7pm)

On Sun, Mar 9, 2014 at 3:04 PM, Paul L. Snyder <plsnyder@drexel.edu> wrote:
> This month, PLUG North will feature a talk by Gentoo developer and
> long-time PLUG member Rich Freeman, who will be presenting a talk on btrfs,
> a next-generation filesystem for Linux.

It came up earlier this month that many of our talks are a bit
advanced and those new to Linux might be a bit put off.

I'll admit that my talk covers some talks that I'd consider reasonably
advanced, but I did try to cover btrfs from a few angles (sysadmin,
data structures/theory, general interest).  PLUG North probably
doesn't get quite as many newbies as Central due to the university
setting, but I just wanted to encourage anybody interested in Linux
filesystems to come out.  I'm happy to entertain questions at any
level.

Rich