Rich Freeman on 25 Mar 2014 18:56:54 -0700
[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]
Re: [PLUG] maybe we were wrong about them...
- From: Rich Freeman <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- To: "Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [PLUG] maybe we were wrong about them...
- Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 21:56:47 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:content-type; bh=P6dCOq0QLOu1aQewtOx07jA/jDockESfd3c/2LiGnSM=; b=j6ZOsXpp1kB/AExPhdPb5oyHUg5eglFtd2/ka/bftcmjSAjwQ0BXH0S/Y7Yn5oLg2a gkhtXB9FVK9R0cdi/RVSzstk8eERuICDGA/wqdv/G2PmuBZ7vUEeaaoPZDmx+gc/ynVs N2UPYOSEb1AR5+98Jw/V2jHGdhznxG94FbVH7lIVmg5GyYJwRrzW6sdZlu0j3AaF1O4Z RqLnnF/ZdQ2zTC6ucxDJyWviuW1FVi8uivFZkJQ9s9BnCz0bM20sAYheovc1Vt1i4KGj 3RRsqj5gcEL2cJrgxbLL+wp63XDzSFCdmpX1b7TajN+KD629JI+ypLP2U3GqGhFC/NBB Qf+g==
- Reply-to: Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: "plug" <email@example.com>
On Tue, Mar 25, 2014 at 9:28 PM, Michael Leone <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Well, the MS DOS code is obsolete, it's not like they're going to need or be
> using that code again. :-) It's assembler code, I think, right?
Yup - and I just looked closer. They only released up to v2 of DOS.
So, forget the multiple interrupt - I think the killer feature in that
version of DOS was that it supported subdirectories.
Philadelphia Linux Users Group -- http://www.phillylinux.org
Announcements - http://lists.phillylinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug-announce
General Discussion -- http://lists.phillylinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug