Julien Mills on 28 Mar 2014 07:37:14 -0700

Re: [PLUG] DNS question

I had this same issue, but running on a Linux DNS server.

Someone told me this and it worked:

Add either of these lines to your DNS setup file:

@        A           100.10.11.1
or
example.com.         A       100.10.11.1

Note the period on the end of example.com.

Not sure if this will help since you're using a Windows DNS server, but there it is.

Julien Mills julienfmills@yahoo.com