Aaron Mulder on 29 Mar 2014 15:02:42 -0700

Re: [PLUG] MySQL 3

OK, I had the minimum possible success with CentOS 3.9.  X-Windows
didn't work, the VMWare Tools install failed, there were various IDE
errors, and etc.  But I was able to manually install the MySQL RPMs
off the ISOs, put my files in the database directory, create the dump,
and get it off the machine.  So thanks for the pointers!

Aaron