Doug Stewart on 20 Jun 2014 11:59:53 -0700

Re: [PLUG] OpenOffice vs LibreOffice

Because of certifications and enterprise software agreements. RHEL, for instance, provides a single major rev of a package, regardless of type, for the lifetime of a major release. The new Software Collections channels allow users access to things a BIT closer to state of the art if they so choose.

--
Doug Stewart