Doug Stewart on 5 Jul 2014 17:29:19 -0700

[PLUG] Easiest QoS/Router/Connection-trunking distro at this point?

Howdy all,
I've got a buddy who's cursed with two sub-par rural ISPs. He's looking to try to trunk the two connections so that he can run a single wifi connection but eg route Netflix over one ISP while his poor SSH sessions can trot along unimpeded.

Used to be I'd recommend Astaro, but that apparently went poof years ago. So, who's got a strong rec for an easy to admin router distro these days that one can run on an old PC?

--
Doug Stewart