Walt Mankowski on 22 Oct 2014 12:13:53 -0700

Re: [PLUG] [plug-announce] Tuesday, October 14, 2014: PLUG North - NEW LOCATION, NEW TIME - Irina Cioaca "Introduction to Bitcoin" (*6:30 pm* at CoreDial in Blue Bell)

There was some confusion about the nature and extent of the speaker's
car problems that night.  As I understand it her car broke down and
she was never going to make it.  I enjoyed our Q&A, but we probably
could have left a lot earlier had we known she wasn't going to be
there.

Walt