Fred Stluka on 18 Nov 2014 13:11:27 -0800

Re: [PLUG] PLUG W Follow-up

David,

I'd love a replay at West, edited for time or not.

--Fred
Fred Stluka -- mailto:fred@bristle.com -- http://bristle.com/~fred/
Bristle Software, Inc -- http://bristle.com -- Glad to be of service!
Open Source: Without walls and fences, we need no Windows or Gates.