David Colon on 18 Nov 2014 13:12:49 -0800

Re: [PLUG] PLUG W Follow-up

On Tue, Nov 18, 2014 at 4:04 PM, Fred Stluka <fred@bristle.com> wrote:
JP and David,

Sorry, I missed the talk.  Sounds like you hit a lot of great
topics.  Are there slides/notes?

My presentation was fairly interactive and I only had a couple of slides. I can make a pdf available later today. I'll follow up with a link to it. The video that I started off with was probably the best part :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jdWwGnVimE

Yeah, the AWS tips at David's blog are very useful.

Great, I'm glad you found it useful. I wish I had more time to write. Let me know if there are any specific AWS topics you are interested in and I'll see what I can put together.

Thanks,

David