Paul L. Snyder on 26 Jan 2015 15:16:43 -0800

[PLUG] [plug-announce] Speakers Needed!

PLUG needs speakers! We have open slots, so chime in if you've been working
on something interesting that you'd like to talk about. Currently, speakers
are needed for:

  Wed, Feb 4  - PLUG Central
  Tue, Feb 10 - PLUG North
  Tue, Mar 10 - PLUG North
  Mon, Mar 16 - PLUG West

If you have an idea for a talk you'd like to do at a meeting in April or
later, that's great...let us know, and we'll get you onto the calendar.

Don't want to talk, but there's a topic you'd like to hear about? Toss it
out, and we'll see if we can find a speaker.

Paul