john boris on 26 Feb 2015 11:20:45 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Child Proofing my Home Network

Greg,
Thanks. Today speaking with my wife I told her it is time to spin up another unit just for her. It will make things a bit easier as I will then have her on her own IP. And we can can monitor it better. She is getting the message. Today when she came over and as I was reviewing an app she requested for the iPad she said "I understand that people on the Internet may not be who they say they are." Also we had a discussion about the app she requested. It is an app for young kids where the character talks back to the questions and comments by the child. I explained again that it is all software based on what the author expects you to say. Similar to Siri on the iPhone. She constantly is trying to get the weirdest answers out of Siri.