Paul L. Snyder on 13 Mar 2015 12:35:17 -0700

Re: [PLUG] (fwd) Intro to Open Source event seeking mentors. Swarthmore College.

OpenHatch is a great resource for anyone looking to get involved with
contributing to Open Source. Check out their list of "bite-sized" bugs
from over 900 projects:

  http://openhatch.org/search/?q=&toughness=bitesize

I'm going to be out of town on the 21st, so I won't be able to join in, but
this looks like a great event that could use some volunteer support.

Paul