Casey Bralla on 23 Mar 2015 15:53:16 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Speaking of programming

I recommend python.  It's fairly simple and self-documenting.    Keith
recommended Perl (I think not in jest), but I found Perl's syntax to be way
too dense to understand.

If that doesn't suit you then the ballerina route might be the best
alternative.  ,grin>

--

Casey Bralla

Chief Nerd in Residence