Anthony Martin on 16 Apr 2015 07:25:04 -0700

Re: [PLUG] swappiness and ssd

We had a discussion about this on the G+ page. There really isn't a need for a large amount of swap in most cases nowadays since we have so much physical ram. Also as both Rich and Rich said the small performance increase you would get isn't really worth the damage to you SSD.

Anthony Martin

Jr Linux System Administrator

(M) 609-410-1168
anthony.j.martin142@gmail.com