Fred Stluka on 14 May 2015 07:16:05 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Questions re: Ansible and web2py

I haven't use web2py or Flask, but I've been using Django very
happily for 2.5 years now.  Strongly recommended!

What advantages do they offer over Django?

--Fred
Fred Stluka -- mailto:fred@bristle.com -- http://bristle.com/~fred/
Bristle Software, Inc -- http://bristle.com -- Glad to be of service!
Open Source: Without walls and fences, we need no Windows or Gates.