Jonathan Simpson on 16 Jun 2015 04:40:06 -0700

Re: [PLUG] PLUG W and presos

A bash and vim night seem like they could be a good combo topic,
although there is enough content to both to stand alone.

I'm probably going to get together a release party/installfest at the
next Ubuntu release this fall.

I'm all for the kids stuff. Do we have a place to do it?