jeff on 24 Jun 2015 14:17:08 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Home wifi access point & router recommendation

Can't help with recommendations,but AVOID the ones with the One Button Setup for local or guest login (WPS?). Also check your selection carefully to make sure it hasn't been recalled, doesn't leak, or doesn't have any 'additional software or hardware' in it.