K.S. Bhaskar on 25 Jun 2015 08:27:24 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Home wifi access point & router recommendation

Thanks, Keith, yes I have tried a complete hardware reset - pressing and holding the little button in the back resets it factory settings.  But, sadly, no luck.

Interestingly, while browsing, I saw http://www.aliexpress.com/item/300Mbps-Wireless-Router-OpenWrt-Router-MT7620N-300Mbps-WiFi-Router/32368888701.html and am thinking of trying my chances…

Regards
-- Bhaskar