Bill East on 8 Jul 2015 10:35:37 -0700

Re: [PLUG] ntp

I just had to deal with a vendor installation which was about 4 seconds off the ntp server it was supposed to be synced with. Come to find out the vendor ran a ntpdate command once a day and the vm was drifting 4 seconds in the 24 hours between. Their solution was to run the command once an hour instead.