K.S. Bhaskar on 9 Jul 2015 10:36:48 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Ubuntu/VNC Resolution

To settle for VNC only, start the VNC server with: vncserver -geometry 1920x1080

Regards
-- Bhaskar

On Thu, Jul 9, 2015 at 1:17 PM, Eric H. Johnson <ejohnson@camalytics.com> wrote:
Aaron,

Basically you need to install a dummy monitor. Below is one how to, but just search with keywords ubuntu, dummy, monitor, and you should find many examples.

Regards,
Eric