K.S. Bhaskar on 13 Jul 2015 09:09:19 -0700

Re: [PLUG] swappiness and ssd

I have not run any filesystem other than xfs on this SSD, which I have had for a bit over a year.  Although I have smartmontools installed, it doesn't really tell me how much life is left, and there appear to be no errors.

Regards
-- Bhaskar