Eric H. Johnson on 14 Aug 2015 12:50:49 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Off topic - Suspicious transaction

All,

I think I figured out what is going on. I contacted a third vendor, and before ordering asked if the part was in stock. He said it was no longer in the warehouse.

I suspect all three of these merchants are just storefronts that stock no inventory, and are in fact all referencing the same part, but their storefronts have not updated the fact that the part is no longer available.

At least it is not as nefarious as I feared. :)

Thanks,
Eric