Mike Joseph on 20 Aug 2015 18:53:34 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Need a supported distro with old glibc

I suppose the obvious question is whether you now have a relatively-patched RHEL system running with a relatively-unpatched glibc installed (against which your new application is happily dynamically linked)?

-MJ