Greg Helledy on 21 Aug 2015 09:48:09 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Need a supported distro with old glibc

Good question.

I certainly wouldn't have wanted a hacked solution with two glibcs. But RHEL packages things this way and the software vendor essentially requires this solution. I can only hope it has been thought through by the people more knowledgeable than I.

Greg