Doug Stewart on 21 Aug 2015 10:27:40 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Need a supported distro with old glibc

Anything that hasn't been EOL'd by RedHat receives back ports for security fixes. If your distro is still supported, RH will patch it (that's ostensibly one of the benefits paying for RHN access).

--
Doug Stewart