Keith C. Perry on 14 Sep 2015 05:48:19 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Convert ext4 Filenames to FAT-compatible Names

I was going to ask for a further definition of "portable".  I'm assuming that means across system platforms which would also leads me to use NTFS.

On the off-chance that portable meant physically carried but you're only concerned with using on Linux then I would use EXT4.

---
KP-