Rich Freeman on 14 Sep 2015 06:11:04 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Convert ext4 Filenames to FAT-compatible Names

On Mon, Sep 14, 2015 at 8:48 AM, Keith C. Perry
<kperry@daotechnologies.com> wrote:
> I was going to ask for a further definition of "portable".  I'm assuming that means across system platforms which would also leads me to use NTFS.

How widespread is NTFS support for mobile devices?  Or even for
non-mobile?  FAT32 tends to be used because it is so old and
universally-supported.

I'm skeptical that my android phone would read an NTFS USB drive.
Also, is NTFS writing considered safe now on Linux?

--
Rich