Rich Freeman on 22 Oct 2015 15:32:06 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Void Linux tips

On Thu, Oct 22, 2015 at 4:08 PM, Steve Litt <slitt@troubleshooters.com> wrote:

> The preceding paragraph seems to imply that if you want to use systemd
> the right way you go with Arch. I'm going to assume that's not what
> you meant, because that would be a potent anti-systemd argument.

He was simply saying that if you're going to use systemd, you should
use it the way it was designed to be used, not the way debian/ubuntu
are using it (which is generally wrapping the living daylights out of
it).

Arch isn't the only distro that stays close to upstream on systemd.
Gentoo does as well, and I imagine so does Fedora.

--
Rich