Michael DePaulo on 1 Dec 2015 06:11:58 -0800

Re: [PLUG] [plug-announce] Wed, Dec 2, 2015: PLUG Central - Lightning Talks (7pm at USP)

1. If feasible, please update the website. I often link friends to it.
http://www.phillylinux.org/meetings.html

2. If we do bring our computers or bring slides, what are the
guidelines? For example, VGA output only? Do the slides have to be in a
horrible file format that the University computers can read? Can the
slides be on Google Drive? If so, must they be publicly accessible, or
can they require a login? [1] This info should probably be on the
website, but still.

3. I am thinking of 3 possible topics. I'd like people to vote on which
ones they most want to hear. Voting isn't the only factor; my time to
prepare is another factor:
http://goo.gl/forms/tC6VnqgcWj

-Mike

[1] BTW, I will post my prior slides soon.