Mike DePaulo on 2 Dec 2015 06:32:22 -0800

Re: [PLUG] [plug-announce] Wed, Dec 2, 2015: PLUG Central - Lightning Talks (7pm at USP)

Voting is over. I will present:
Why I not-so-politely disagree with the Windows architecture, and why
systemd is nowhere near as bad as it.

I will start writing the presentation on Google Slides, and then send
a public link out before I present.

[...]