Mike DePaulo on 20 Dec 2015 13:13:26 -0800

Re: [PLUG] MinGW-w64: A developer-centric talk I could give

I could do Vagrant, with an emphasis on Windows hosts, also. I have
typically used Vagrant on Linux, but still.

Or I could perhaps combine the 2 presentations (MinGW git-bash +
Vagrant.) Although I am leaning against that though; my presentations
tend to take longer than I expect them to. And I would rather do some
hands on demonstration than do 100% slides.

Note: I am more of an expert on setting up MinGW build environments
and automating builds, than on developing with MinGW. Qt makes my C++
development so easy anyway; it's like cheating.

-Mike