Rich Mingin (PLUG) on 20 Dec 2015 14:20:48 -0800

Re: [PLUG] My biggest fan

Yeah, sometimes when the EC/BMC detects an error like that, which can be occasional and unlikely to self-correct, it'll register a persistent fault, and one of the easiest ways to clear that is to reinitialize the BMC/EC, and one of the easiest ways to do *that* is to reload it's firmware.

So yeah, reflash same version firmware and see if it clears.