Casey Bralla on 21 Dec 2015 09:30:37 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Raspberry Pi NAS question

I use my pi as an rsync backup server. Not running samba, but NFS works fine.

I have had trouble with Pi's in the past, but it turned out I just had a bad SD card that was corrupting executables. (It wouldn't crash the whole system, just make it unstable.) If you have another SD card, that might be a simple thing to test.

Casey Bralla

Chief Nerd in Residence

The NerdWorld Organisation

www.NerdWorld.org