brainbuz on 3 Jan 2016 20:52:51 -0800

Re: [PLUG] password safe

I use Password Safe (https://pwsafe.org/), even though the Linux port is still unstable, the cross platform password-gorilla  is file compatible with it and is available through apt on Debian/Mint/Ubuntu . The original author of Password Safe is Bruce Schneier. Since I'm mainly on Linux I guess I use Password Gorilla is really the answer.