Andy Wojnarek on 22 Mar 2016 16:56:24 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Job Opportunity

Hi -

Sorry - I should have specified.

Distro:  around 600-ish SuSE Linux Enterprise Servers, and around a handful of Debian servers
Location: Audubon, PA (customer site, full time)
Salary: I assume varies based on experience and need (aka I do not know, but we’re very competitive)

We’re a small-ish company with around 60 employees.

--
Andrew Wojnarek |  Sr. Systems Engineer    | ATS Group, LLC