Ronaldo Nascimento on 31 Mar 2016 13:43:42 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Bash on Windows?

Microsoft Has Just Blackmailed Linux Twice in One Single Week and the Media Didn’t Notice or Just Ignored It Because of Microsoft’s Charm Offensives

http://techrights.org/2016/03/10/charm-offensives-distract/

Ronaldo Nascimento