gary on 19 Apr 2016 07:54:11 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Good PLUG West meeting last night!...

   I was an "other" attendee, in the back right corner. As for Amul,
Roger, Bhaskar, and me, we attended more often when we were hosting. It
is still on the way home for me, so I'll stop in when the topic is of
interest.

                                  Gary Duzan

=> Fred,
=>
=> Your rusty remembrance is pretty damn good. Yeah, that list looks about
=> right. I agree that we need to work a bit on the intros at some meetings.
=>
=> Was a good talk and definitely prompted more communication, especially
=> to newer folks.
=>